Thursday, December 30, 2010

Good Morning!

So far, it's shaping up to be a good morning!

Deuce slept through the night! I went to bed later than I should have, but I got 5 straight hours of sleep instead of my sleep being interrupted at least once. I know that if I got more sleep every night, I'd probably feel better during the day.

I worked out (did my 30 Day Shred dvd) early this morning, so I'm feeling great about that. Four days of exercising in a row! One more day this week, and then I'm off for two days. My eating has been on point for 4 straight days too. The biggest test will be when we go to Ohio next month. I HOPE I can stick to my guns and keep eating well. I'm not feeling too confident that I'll lose all the weight I need to (I underestimated - I need to lose 28 lbs to reach my goal) by February 25, but I think I'll come pretty close.

I followed my workout with a delightful cup of coffee and a bowl of scrambled eggs, broccoli and tomatoes! Speaking of eating, I should mention that Deuce has been doing really well eating with a spoon! The other day, I made some broccoli and carrot baby food, and Deuce has been letting me feed them to him. This morning, I fed him oatmeal. I know that he's actually swallowing a lot more when I feed him (instead of feeding himself), and the clean up is so much easier!

Later, the kids and I are going to Kim's house for a little Bible study (she's picking us up). We all get to get out of the house, the kids get to play with the other children there, and I get to spend time with my girl friends, studying God's word. 80) Sounds like a win-win-win situation to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment