Monday, April 25, 2011

Reluctantly Returning

Not that I don't enjoy blogging or reading others' blogs, because I do. But I admit that I've felt pretty free these last 40 days. It's so easy for me to get sucked into Internet Land. I really need to be careful that it doesn't become a stronghold again. I think it's good that I hadn't been counting down the days until blogging would commence. In fact, I didn't think about it that much at all. Overall, I'd say Lent was "successful" in that I spent a lot more time (not everyday) reading my Bible in the mornings. I'm planning on continuing that trend, and maybe it'll become a daily habit - but not in a religious, legalistic way, of course. I also feel like I spent more time with my kids. When I was on Facebook, I know that I sometimes had a hard time pulling myself away to tend to my children. I'm so thankful that it's easy for me to get up and walk away. If Josie wants me to play "Ring Around the Rosie," or Deuce wants me to read him a book, I usually have no qualms about getting up that moment. I don't want to miss anything! And I don't want my kids to feel like I wasn't there. In addition, I'd like to think I took better care of the house, but I don't know if that's true or not. For sure, I've gotten a lot better at keeping the house presentable in recent months. Anyway, sorry for the rambling. I am glad to be back, but I pray that I don't get too cozy. ;0)

Next blog won't be so pointless, I promise. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment