Friday, March 4, 2011

Somewhere in the Middle

For as long as I can remember, I've considered myself a conservative Republican. Well, just for the fun of it, I decided to take a little test to see exactly where I stand politically. This is a multi-dimensional analysis, with a different political stance being at the end of each axis: Authoritarian, Libertarian, Left and Right. As it turns out, I am one point from the middle. I am in the Libertarian Right quadrant, but like I said, really close to the center. By the way, if you take the test, it's not easy. You can only choose between Strongly Disagree, Disagree, Agree and Strongly Agree, and sometimes none of those answers will satisfy you. I do recommend it though.

So this begs the question: Being in the middle politically, does that mean I have the best characteristics of the four main political stances, or the worst?

I had a conversation with one of my besties about it, and she thinks it makes sense, because I am good at considering different views and opinions. I hope this doesn't mean I'm overly tolerant or lukewarm!

1 comment:

  1. lol ...that was funny - "one of my besties" and then my blog popped up. You're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete