Saturday, September 24, 2011

Boring...

Sorry I haven't written anything in awhile. Honestly, not much exciting has been going on around these parts.

Deuce is sick right now. He woke up in the middle of the night puking. After I cleaned him up, I brought him to bed with me so I could give him some affection. I'd considered snuggling on the couch, but that would be more of a pain to clean if he upchucked again. Bedsheets are easier to change. He barfed a couple more times, but not since like 8:30. He's been snoozing most of the morning, which I hope is helping him feel better. The way Deuce is feeling and the gross weather outside means we're staying indoors all day. Probably staying in our pajamas too. ;0)

What else? Last weekend we had an awesome first Mommies of Blessings meeting. We had lots of great conversation, and got way behind schedule. I had planned on the the meeting going until 8, and then scrapbooking afterward. The meeting didn't end until around 10:30! Raven, Sarah and I spent the night at church. Even though the pews are padded, they aren't the best for sleeping on. Kim came back in the morning, and Apryl showed up a bit later. We scrapped until about 5. It was a really great time, although I don't have many pages to show for it. I'm a slow scrapper!

I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at my last appointment with my midwife. The kids were with me, and it was cute to have them right by my side. Deuce thought the heartbeat was neat, but I'm pretty sure he had no idea what he was hearing.

In other baby news, Justin and I are still debating on a boy name. I guess I shouldn't say "still" considering that I'm just 12 1/2 weeks pregnant. We've got plenty of time to come up with something. We already have a girl first name picked out, but we're not certain about the middle name yet. I'm sure we'll come to an agreement soon.

Anyway, I better get some lunch made, and then get back to lazing around with my kiddos. Hopefully I'll have something more interesting to write soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment