Friday, October 22, 2010

One Day More

Well, I'll admit that I am looking forward to getting back on facebook, but not in an obsessive, addictive kind of way. I miss a lot of my friends, and I miss being in "the know." Now don't get me wrong, sometimes ignorance really is bliss. I missed some drama, and that is always a good thing. I think I need to lay down some ground rules for myself. Otherwise, I can see how I could potentially start spending way too much time on it.

1. The kids must be asleep prior to going on Facebook. I can't neglect them when they're napping or down for the night.

2. The house must be tidy prior to going on Facebook. Dishes done, toys and other things picked up.

3. I have a maximum of 30 minutes each time I'm on Facebook.

Hopefully these rules help me realize that FB is not at the top of my priority list. The question I now have to ask myself is: What will become of my blog? Is it obsolete? Nah, I suppose I can update it now and then. 80)

Okay, time to enjoy this lovely day with my kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment