Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Countdown to Facebook Elimination

I've been back on facebook for about 2 months, and it did not take me long at all to fall back into my old habits. I really wanted to limit my time on it as much as possible, and spend my days being a good wife and mommy. Don't hear me wrong - I'm not saying that if you use FB, you're a bad spouse or parent. But I think that *I* am. Or at least, I'm not as good as I could be.

My last day is going to be December 31st. I'm starting 2011 facebook free.

10 days left to read pointless, hilarious, maddening and poignant status updates.
10 days left to see pictures of your beautiful families.
10 days left to have any idea what's going on in many of your lives.

I really hope that deactivating my FB account will help me get my priorities straight. Hopefully my house, my kids, and my Bible will get more attention from me.






Please keep in touch! My email address is sarahbearjones@gmail.com. If you email me, I'd be happy to give you my mailing address too, if you want it. I'm actually looking forward to writing letters and sending cards. 80)


Love everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment