Friday, December 31, 2010

Good Night?

Last night, after I got the kids in bed, Justin and I watched "Salt" downstairs in our little basement family room. We have an old loveseat that we recently moved down from the play room (which is now Deuce's bedroom). It's not the most comfortable piece of furniture, but it's better than sitting on the floor. Anyway, I think we had the best movie watching experience in recent memory. That's simply because we sat next to each other and actually watched the entire movie together. Normally, he's often on his laptop and I often fall asleep. Plus, we're usually on opposite ends of the couch. Cozied up next to Justin on loveseat, with his big burly arm around me is the best way to view a film. 80) It helps that the movie was good too! I'm looking forward to spending New Years Eve with my husband tonight too!

Deuce didn't do as well last night as he did the night before. He woke up around midnight, and didn't go back to bed until after 2. At one point, he was totally awake and smiling. Little turd! Thankfully, Justin let me go to bed shortly before 2, while he took care of getting the boy back to bed.And then Deuce woke up around 6 this morning.

I love coffee.

Josie, on the other hand, went to bed around 8, and slept in past 7:30. Deuce, try to be more like your sister, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment