Friday, September 3, 2010

Family Time

It's been a great few days for the Jones Family!

We all went to Bible Study on Wednesday night. It's the first time we've been able to go to church together in several weeks. The discussion was good, but short. We stopped at Sonic on the way home, and I had some tots and a Sonic Blast! My kind of late night snack!

Thursday, we had a date night scheduled with another couple, but it ended up being just the two of us. I'm so thankful to my friend Kim for watching the kids so we could enjoy a quiet dinner together. Justin told me that he liked getting out with just me, because he was reminded how much he loves me. 80) We stopped in and visited with the Bessas (Raven and her boys were there too) for a while after dinner. After the kids were put to bed, we had a nice conversation about our kids and the future.

This evening, I prepared an experimental recipe, and it was a hit. I'm so glad that my Easy Cheesy Calzones turned out so well. Let me know if you want the recipe! I also made peanut butter cup cookies that were delicious! It's always so nice to have dinner together as a family at the kitchen table. Justin doesn't have to work tonight or tomorrow night either. So, we're going to watch a movie tonight. I'm not sure what tomorrow night has in store.

I'm just so blessed to have such a great husband and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment