Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stomach=Blech...Heart=Yea!

What a blessed day I had!

This morning, Mo came over so we could bake some food and hang out together. Except for Josie's meltdowns the first 15 minutes (I ended up putting her in the pack n play so she could whine by herself, and she ended up sleeping for 3 hours!), it was a great time! We made sugar cookies, cinnamon rolls and strawberry bread. Of the 3, the strawberry bread was the winner. Very very yummy! We totally ate cookies and strawberry bread for lunch.

My eating didn't get any better as the day went on.

My mother in law is in town, and she watched the kiddos while I went over to Kim's house to visit. Mo and Raven were there too. We ate more junk food. My nutritional intake was so poor today, salsa was my only vegetable. Seriously, how sad is that? But we really had a good visit. I have such wonderful friends! I am so blessed to have them in my life!

My tummy is finally starting to feel a little better, but junk food filled diets are BAD. Tomorrow is a new day to make healthy decisions, physically and spiritually!

No comments:

Post a Comment