Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Yadda Yadda

For the first time for as long as I can remember, I went to bed before 9:00. I read for awhile, and then had a wonderful night of sleep. I didn't get up until almost 7! I think I should do that more often.

Justin's birthday is one month from today. That means I have exactly one month to get down to my goal weight. Considering how poorly I have been eating, and the fact that I've gained weight, I'm not feeling too confident. However, that doesn't mean I can't try. Justin assured me that he still loves me, whether I reach my goal or not. Good to know, although I expected as much. 80P

As soon as we get our federal tax return, we're going to buy a queen size mattress and box springs. I can't wait! I suppose I shouldn't complain, since Justin and I haven't shared the bed in months. But, he's not going to be on 3rd shift forever (hopefully he can get a 1st or 2nd shift job soon!), and a full size bed just isn't big enough for the two of us. Plus, we have queen size sheets and a queen size comforter set. It would be nice to be able to put them to use.

Deuce finally took a bath without totally freaking out today. It was a little weird, since I've never put him in the bathtub without him clinging to me and wanting to get out, while crying of course. This time, he sat right down and started playing! And he had even more fun when his sister joined him. In fact, he cried when he had to get out! He might start getting more than one bath a week now that he seems to like it!

Judy is leaving later this afternoon, and then I have Proverbs 31 Bible study tonight. I suppose I should start preparing for that. Plus, my stomach is growling. Let's see if I can find something healthy to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment