Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Act of Service

One of Justin's love languages is "Acts of Service," so I decided to give him one for his birthday. After reading a couple how-to's and watching an instructional video, I was ready. After the kids went to bed, I got out the ironing board, iron, and all of Justin's dress shirts. From about 10pm to 3am, I ironed. It probably shouldn't have taken that long, but I have almost no experience ironing. I know what you're thinking: "Poor Justin." Yeah, well now that I've gotten a little practice, maybe he can go to work with unwrinkled shirts on a regular basis. When I finished, I was exhausted and my back killed me. I sure hope he appreciates it!

2 comments:

  1. My favorite part about this is that you watched a couple of instructional videos about ironing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I wasn't exactly sure the proper method. I guess I'm a nerd. 80)

    ReplyDelete