Saturday, February 12, 2011

Little Monkey

We decided to keep Deuce's birthday celebration very small. We just had a few families over last night for a couple hours for appetizers and a whole lot of noise. The theme I chose was monkeys and bananas. I spent almost nothing on decorations - I made my own by printing and laminating pictures from the internet, and I made a birthday banner by taping several papers together. Plus, bananas are a pretty cheap decoration at $.49 a pound. ;0)

Here are a few pictures from the party (Thank you to Ty and Kim for taking some of them!):


Love the outfit, not so sure about the hair.

Kennedy's hair is crazy. Deuce looks like a big boy on the couch.

Imagine this picture without the boogers.

He was cranky all night.


This is how we opened most of the presents. (By the way, I didn't know how loud and annoying this lawn mower was until the kids started playing with it.)
Max is checking out one of Deuce's new toys while simultaneously putting a choke hold on the baby.
I wonder what he wants?
Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!
Hi Emily. 80)
Max and Kennedy looking cute.
Raven really wants a bite of Kennedy's banana.
Deuce eating his banana cupcake, which he loved.

1 comment: