Thursday, February 3, 2011

Josie

Josie has been really cute lately. I love how her personality has been coming out more. She's still very sensitive, and I'm hoping she'll outgrow the whining stage soon. However, I know that she's got a big heart. She often shares her food and toys with her brother, saying, "Here you go!" I've also heard her say, "What happened?" or "What's wrong?" when Deuce is crying.

She's definitely learning more. I'm not sure if I mentioned it before, but she can count backwards from 7 (maybe higher, but I haven't heard it yet). She has gotten much better at shapes - she knows square, circle, triangle, rectangle, star, octagon, and as of last night - heart! Lately she's been saying the sounds that some letters make - "D-d-dee" and "J-j-jay". Yesterday she said, "A. Abby."

I've been enjoying listening to Josie try to sing or talk along with her TV shows too. And sometimes she repeats things that she heard hours later. She also has been singing "Yes Jesus loves me" ("loves" sounds more like "wuh") and voluntarily saying, "Amen" after our prayers.

I love my little girl, and I love watching her grow and develop. She's such a delight!

No comments:

Post a Comment