Saturday, February 12, 2011

Like Every Other Saturday, But Better

After all the hard work I did yesterday, I really just wanted to be a lazy bum. And I was. Until about noon, then I talked myself into cleaning up after Deuce's party and making the house look presentable for Justin's family to come over. Justin's sister, Lindsay, came early to take some pictures of Deuce as a birthday gift. She's got a great camera and some other professional photography equipment. The ones I saw looked great, so I can't wait to see the rest! His dad, wife and other sister, Alana came a bit later. Deuce (well actually I) opened his presents, and then just hung out for a little bit. Alana's highlight of the night was that Josie said "Alana."

I took more pictures today. I'm going to get a lot of use out of this camera. Hope you don't mind seeing the results on my blog!


Deuce playing on his new riding toy from Grandpa Jones and Grandma Vicki, wearing an outfit from the Bessas, which needs to go back to Kohls. ;0)  
 
He got a bit tuckered out. So Grandpa got in some snuggle time.
 Josie, being lovely and silly in a matter of seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment