Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Catching Up

I know this is an age-old complaint, but will I ever catch up? I mean with everything. It doesn't matter if I do chores all day long, I can never say, "I'm finished!" There are so many things that I overlook in our house, because I'm constantly doing everything I can just to do the basics: dishes, laundry, and keeping the house relatively tidy. When will I get to the spiderwebs in the fans? When will I have time to wash the windows, inside and out? When will I be able to organize all of our junk in the basement? The list goes on. I know it's possible to be totally caught up... I just haven't figured out how yet.

Maybe giving up facebook will help me get more accomplished during the day. We shall see!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're just trading one fix for another ;) I love reading though! But maybe THIS is why you're never caught up..... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Justin that maybe it's my 2+ hour nap I take almost everyday. Hmmm. lol

    ReplyDelete