Sunday, August 29, 2010

Drama

I have realized that it doesn't matter how old you are, there will always be a certain amount of drama in your life, if you allow it. Some people definitely cause more drama than others, and some people create more drama than others. There is a distinction. I see in my own life that I have been the culprit of both I am quite opinionated about certain things. Therefore I have expressed those opinions, knowing that what I said could be interpreted negatively. On the other hand, I have created drama by choosing to be offended by what someone else says. I can also choose not to be offended, and let it slide off my back.

Anyway, facebook wouldn't be facebook without drama. It simply cannot be avoided. Someone is undoubtedly going to update a status, write a note, post a comment, or share a link that irks someone else. That's what happens when you put all your opinions and feelings out in the world for everyone (or well, your "friends") to see.

If you're the type that is more likely to offend, maybe censor what you post. If you're the type that is more likely to be offended, get over it. I guarantee it's not that serious. If you're guilty of both, take a break from facebook and enjoy the peace!

Okay, I'm just kidding, because there's always drama with or without fb. However, I'm just starting to prefer the Mama drama. For example: This morning I had Deuce buckled into his carseat, ready to go out the door. I just needed to get Josie and...*insert loud squirty fart noise* Really? I go to change his diaper, and see that it's all up his back; so I have change his outfit too. Currently my drama is almost all about my kids. And right now, they're too young to talk back or post mean things on facebook about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment