Friday, August 27, 2010

What a Day

I'm not exactly sure when last night ended and this morning began. Between Deuce waking up multiple times and one of Josie's Elmo toys going off randomly throughout the night, I had a rough time waking up this morning. I finally got off my butt around 9, and I was moving almost nonstop until after Josie went down for her nap. Here's basically how my day went (not necessarily in chronological order):

Wake up. Wash dishes. Feed Josie breakfast. Clean top of fridge. Something stinks. Deuce (and bouncy seat) is poopy. Take diaper off, and lay on playroom mat. Start bathwater. Pee all over playroom floor. Bathe Deuce. Remove alphabet floor mat. Sweep floor. Wash, rinse, dry and sticky roll each tile and letter/number. Something stinks again. Did I change Josie's diaper when she woke up? Remove diaper and pajamas. Give her a quick shower. Take out trash. Put mat back in place. Feed Josie lunch. Laundry. Wash dishes. Put Josie down for her nap. Take a shower. More laundry. Vacuum. Watch TV with Deuce. Bake homemade bread. Prepare dinner. Eat. Put Deuce to bed. Attempt to relax. Listen to Josie whine while I write this blog.

Still to come: Put Josie to bed. More laundry, more dishes, more picking up, and hopefully some relaxation! Wait, who am I kidding? I'm putting Josie to bed, and saving everything else until the morning. I'm way too tired (no nap for me again today!) to be productive tonight.

I have no idea how I got anything accomplished when I spent so much time on facebook. I don't miss fb, but I am starting to miss some of the people I only spoke to on it. I'd love some email/phone correspondence too.

No comments:

Post a Comment